Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Front doors on & kitchen in

Hi everyone,
Drove past the house tonight 5 mins before it got dark as I got an update today from my SS & rep saying that the kitchen was in!
To my delight my chosen front doors have finally been put on & the kitchen was indeed fitted as well as the laundry. couldn't get in but had a quick look thru the windows.
Noticed that the incorrect handles were put on my kitchen so I quickly emailed my SS to fix!
Apparently all fixing will be completed by Friday & finally I have been given a PCI estimated date - end of oct! Very excited.
See pic below of my front doors!


2 comments:

  1. It is so exciting when those front doors go on, loving watching your house build :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,

    I like the front doors.

    You have having a good run. Will be in before us.

    Gary.

    ReplyDelete