Monday, October 11, 2010

Tender, new facade & site start locked in.

We had our tender appointment last Thursday & after much shock I'm doing ok now! Our costs are going to be more than double of what was on our initial sales quote. Those damn retaining walls & sloping land ahhh. I have learnt alot about site costs. And a big thank you to b from homeone forum (a great website blog that inspired me to start my own blog) that has been helpful in giving me lots of advice at this very stressful time. Thks buddy :-)
So with huge site costs we are now changing the facade, upgraded staircase & a few other things!
Site start has been locked in for dec start! I was told today that it's looking like nov for settlement!
Any way here is a pic of our new facade. We will only be getting the portico (balcony) rendered. And lastly am off to hopetoun next Thursday. Will post some pics of my selections.




No comments:

Post a Comment