Thursday, October 21, 2010

Colour & selection appointment just finished!

Hi everyone,
Just finished my colour appointment & did it all in 2 hrs. Rapt I was so organized.
I decided on the white kitchen, didn't upgrade to much! Big upgrade was the carpet underlay to the best category, front doors, locks to all downstairs windows, upgraded splashback to vivid white, upgraded kitchen handles. Added privacy locks, upgraded mixer taps, & frosted bathroom windows! Most things were STD! Pretty impressed! Now off to my elec app at 12.00 & then tile app at 2pm!
Pics are not uploading! Will try & add them tonight with my tile selections.



















Ok pics uploaded!

Pic of facade : bricks, tiles, gutters, etc.
Kitchen cols! All white - I'm so boring lol
Carpet col!
Bathrooms - tiles, mosaics & cupboard & benchtop cols.

So had my elec app & cost came to 8.5k. I had 6.5k budgeted. So not to bad :-)

Was pretty happy with the STD range, prob only spent a total of 7k today on all upgrades over & above my tender price.
Yeah :-)


More pics;







Internal paint col- sand drift & front door design - which will be painted in Jasper.




Sinks I've chosen - mixer tap on left for bathrooms & powder rm



Kitchen handles

1 comment: