Friday, February 4, 2011

Site start within the next few wks

Finally after waiting for a few weeks for our valuation & then finally finance coming thru it is all ready to move :-)
Porter Davis called me today to let me know that we need to mow the block & make sure our land is pegged, ready for site start.
One of the pegs is under some dirt/ temp fencing of neighbors behind our block building! So this weekend have to try & make it be seen for the builder.
Now we are getting excited :-)
Hopefully we have a slab by march ;-)
On another note our customer service manager A has finished up with porter Davis today :-(
She was excellent & onto of everything, as well as very efficient in getting back to me. Wish you all the best A..
We have a new person, a guy called P. Very nice, and he has been ontop of everything already.
So watch this space ;-) pics should be posted on my next post of our site cut!

1 comment:

  1. Mel, I just red your post. I am planning to build with Simonds too. Could you please let me know of the site cost that you ended up paying. I am building in Laurimar. Please shoot me an email on ckushaan@gmail.com or prank me on 0402002779. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete