Friday, February 4, 2011

Site start within the next few wks

Finally after waiting for a few weeks for our valuation & then finally finance coming thru it is all ready to move :-)
Porter Davis called me today to let me know that we need to mow the block & make sure our land is pegged, ready for site start.
One of the pegs is under some dirt/ temp fencing of neighbors behind our block building! So this weekend have to try & make it be seen for the builder.
Now we are getting excited :-)
Hopefully we have a slab by march ;-)
On another note our customer service manager A has finished up with porter Davis today :-(
She was excellent & onto of everything, as well as very efficient in getting back to me. Wish you all the best A..
We have a new person, a guy called P. Very nice, and he has been ontop of everything already.
So watch this space ;-) pics should be posted on my next post of our site cut!

2 comments:

  1. Mel, I just red your post. I am planning to build with Simonds too. Could you please let me know of the site cost that you ended up paying. I am building in Laurimar. Please shoot me an email on ckushaan@gmail.com or prank me on 0402002779. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete